Acu-Tech sells a wide range of pipe and fittings for drainage application. These are non-pressure pipes suited for drainage and wastewater in industrial or building applications. While they look simliar with their fully black exterior, Acu-Drain is different to Acu-Black Pressure Pipe – Acu-Drain Poly Pipe is not pressure pipe, and is designed for wastewater pipelines. Acu-Drain fittings are consequently designed to use gravity to drain water and waste from the pipeline. This is why 90⁰ drainage fittings are actually 88.5⁰ fittings, to allow the water to travel slightly downhill.
For convenience and for bulk orders, Acu-Tech can supply polyethylene pipe fittings that have been pre-butt welded with P Traps, S Traps, and other combinations. Please contact us on 1300 270 270 if you need a custom configuration – our team will surely be able to make your job easier!
Acu-Drain pipe comes in the following sizes:
Acu-Tech’s complete range of HDPE drainage items includes:
- Sweep Bends, including 15⁰, 30⁰, 45⁰ and 88.5⁰ bends.
- Segmented Bends, including 5⁰ Bend, 15⁰ Bend, 30⁰ Bend, 45⁰ Bend, 60⁰ Bend, and 90⁰ Bend
- Junctions – 45⁰ Junctions and Double Junctions, 88.5⁰ Double Junction, Swept Junctions and Fabricated Junctions,
- Expansion Sockets and Ring Seal Sockets,
- Couplings, including EF Couplings,
- Palazzi Traps, Adjustable P Traps, S Traps, and S&P Combination Traps,
- In-Pipe Adaptors and Horizontal Inspection Access Pipes,
- Eccentric and Concentric Reducers,
- End Caps and Stop Ends,
- Bucket Traps and WC Pan Collars,
- Stub Flange Adaptors, 4 Way Risers and Thread Adaptors,
- HDPE Adaptors for Copper or DWV,
- Puddle Flanges,
- Floor Grates and Tap Screws
- As well as an assortment of accessories and extras – Bolt Sets, Gaskets, Backing Flanges, Welding Machines, Polyweld Wipes and Pipe Scrapers.
View our full range of polyethylene pipe and fittings in the Drainage Catalogue below!