For more than 30 years, polyethylene (PE) pipe’s unique characteristics have made it the product of choice for numerous applications in the mining industry.
It is a proven product in rugged terrains, extreme climates, and changing site environments. Heat-fused joints create a monolithic structure that allows long lengths of pipe to be pulled from one area to another. PE pipe’s flexibility, abrasion resistance and leak-free joints have helped the product prove itself long-term in demanding environments.
Acu-Tech both manufactures and imports a wide range of electrofusion, spigot and fabricated fittings. With a fully equipped plastic fabrication workshop and experienced and qualified operators, we fabricate spools and components from pipe and sheet to client specifications.
Acu-Tech offers a full range of jointing systems, including butt welding, electrofusion and mechanical. We also stock, service and repair a comprehensive range of associated welding equipment.
We are committed to maintaining flexibility of supply, large inventories and clear communication to ensure your project runs smoothly. Contact one of our professional and experienced staff to discuss your requirements.
Applications for PE pipe include:
- HDPE Pipe for Slurry & Tailings Lines
- HDPE Pipe for Above ground pipelines
- HDPE Pipe for De-watering
- HDPE Pipe for Process Piping
- HDPE Pipe for Leaching
- HDPE Pipe for Cooling Water
- HDPE Pipe for Remediation
- HDPE Pipe for Raw Water
- HDPE Pipe for Fire Mains
- HDPE Pipe for Potable Water Pipelines
- HDPE Pipe for Quarries and storm water harvesting.
- HDPE Pipe for Irrigation and Dust suppression
- HDPE Pipe for Fabrication and Manifolds
- HDPE Pipe for Dairy, Food, Beverage and Wine Industries