ACU-WATER -The HDPE Pipe System for Drinking Water Pipelines
Providing quality drinking water to people is of global importance, and a core part of our business is to provide piping solutions for water applications that are economical and environmentally sustainable. The Acu-Water Piping System is the No. 1 choice for all water supply lines, providing flexibility, longevity and economy.
Key features and benefits:
- Suitable for installation according to AS 3500.1:2003 “Water services”
- Blue Stripe for easy identification
- Heat-fused jointing systems create a monolithic structure that is stronger than the pipe itself, and completely leak-free. This eliminates rubber seals which can fail over time, also solving root intrusion problems, and provides pipeline integrity where installed in unstable ground. No dangerous chemicals or glues involved in jointing.
- No anchor or thrust blocks needed (joints are fully end load resistant)
- Extreme flexibility of pipe allows cold bending to accommodate minor changes in direction.
- Large range of fittings available, providing flexibility of design.
- Pressure rating of PN12.5 (1250kPa) or PN16 (1600kPa) at 20°C, including safety factor of 1.25.
- Manufactured to AS/NZS 4130 “Polyethylene – PE – pipes for pressure applications” and AS/NZS 4129 “Fittings for polyethylene (PE) pipes for pressure applications”
- 20mm to 110mm diameter pipe is available in 50, 100, 150 and 200 metre coils. Larger diameters and custom lengths coiled to order. 25mm to 630mm diameter is generally available in 6 and 12 metre lengths. Lengths up to 22 metres made to order.
If you need advice or guidance, we’re here to help.
Acu-Tech Piping Systems’ sales team have extensive experience in the supply of water pipeline installations. We encourage you to tap into this wealth of knowledge for advice and guidance. Our Sales Office is ready to take your call on 08 9238 8000 and will ensure that your enquiry is dealt with promptly. Alternatively, to send an email please click here.