Acu-Tech now hires Equipment for Pipeline Installation, including coil trailers and excavators.
Please note that due to insurance reasons, hire equipment is only available to customers who have a credit account with Acu-Tech.
Our range of Excavators for Hire in Perth, include:
Cat 301.4C Excavator Hire
When installing HPDE Pipelines, a Mini Hydraulic Excavator comes in handy to dig trenches or access spaces in order to install pipe or fittings. Easily transportable, due to its small size, you can hire a Mini Excavator to speed up the installation and save your team time & effort on site.
Cat Excavator Hire Specifications:
- Operating Weight 1470.0 kg
- Overall Length, Width & Height: 3.6 m x 0.73 m x 2.27 m
- Maximum Digging Depth: 2210.0 mm
- Maximum Digging Height: 3393.0 mm
- Maximum Digging Radius: 3700.0 mm
- Maximum Dumping Height: 2403.0 mm
Kobelco SK135SR-5 Excavator Hire
Often used for pipeline installation, the Kobelco SK135SR-5 Excavator rental allows Pipeline Install Contractors to get the job done, without having to invest in expensive machinery. Hire the Kobelco Excavator for your next project – repairing existing pipelines, exhuming old pipe for recycling, or excavating trenches for HDPE Pipe projects.
Ultimate low noise and dust reduction with Kobelco’s proprietary iNDr system.
Minimal swing radius improves efficiency
Compact design allows for continuous 180 degree dig, swing and load operations within a working space of just 3.49m.
Kobelco Excavator Hire Specifications:
- Overall Length, Width & Height: 7.41 x 2.49 x 2.86 m** (**500 mm shoe)
- Operating Weight: 14,800 kg with dozer
- Max. Digging Depth: 5.52 m
- Max. Digging Reach: 8.34 m
- Max. Dumping Clearance: 6.74 m
- Rated Power Output: 78.5 kW / 2,000 min (ISO 14396)
- Stage 4 compliant engine.
Other Pipeline Installation Equipment Rental includes:
- Electrofusion Welders
- Butt Welders
- Coil Trailers,
- Coil Holders,