HDPE fittings refers to a range of jointing fittings and adaptors that suit HDPE Pipe. These fittings are made from PE100 HDPE material, and are designed for HDPE Pipelines. The large range and types of PE fittings reflects the versatility and adaptability of HDPE pipe.
Some of the different types of HDPE Fittings are:
- PE electrofusion fittings have two small plugs protruding from the fitting, and are used to join HDPE pipe using an electrofusion welder.
- PE compression fittings and Rural Poly Compression Fittings use a screw clamp type fitting with a rubber seal, for low pressure applications.
- Butt Weld/Short Spigot Fittings are used for joining PE pipelines with butt welding equipment.
- Long Spigot and Fabricated Fittings are like short spigot fittings, but can be joined with either electrofusion or butt welding machinery.
- Acu-Drain HDPE Drain Pipe Fittings are low-pressure fittings with a thin wall, made specifically for non-pressure drainage applications.
- HDPE Transition Fittings and BSP Threaded Adaptor Fittings are used to join HDPE pipe to a different type of pipe.
Acu-Tech sells a wide range of HDPE fittings;
The Acu-Tech Difference
Dedicated Customer Focus
Acu-Tech has been serving Australia’s plumbing, rural, mining, civil and industrial markets since 2000. Manufacturing and distributing a wide range HDPE pipes and poly pipe fittings for various markets, our extensive knowledge and experience allow us to identify and meet the unique requirements of our clients in their respective fields. Behind our success and our clients’ is our steadfast commitment to delivering tailored and reliable services.
Our production process adheres to stringent local and international standards. We are ISO-certified for adhering to the ISO/TS 29001 and ISO 9001 and quality management systems. Our products are manufactured in our state-of-the-art facilities and we have a fabrication factory to create custom PE pipe fittings to client specifications. Our poly pressure pipes and electrofusion and spigot fittings are certified to AS/NZS 4130 and AS/NZS 4129, respectively.
FOR PROJECTS THAT RUN SMOOTHLY AND SYSTEMS THAT REQUIRE MINIMAL MAINTENANCE, TRUST ACU-TECH’S POLY PIPE ANCILLARY ITEMS.
Acu-Tech is your partner in creating pipe systems built to last. We serve the mining, plumbing, civil, industrial and utilities sectors across Australia and work to meet the specific needs of each industry. We aim to contribute to the success of every project through a comprehensive stock inventory and prompt delivery of requirements every time.
Need more info? Our helpful team would be glad to oblige. Call us on