HDPE fittings refers to a range of jointing fittings and adaptors that suit HDPE Pipe. These fittings are made from PE100 HDPE material, and are designed for HDPE Pipelines. The large range and types of PE fittings reflects the versatility and adaptability of HDPE pipe.
Some of the different types of HDPE Fittings are:
- Electrofusion fittings have two small plugs protruding from the fitting, and are used to join HDPE pipe using an electrofusion welder.
- Compression fittings and Rural Poly Compression Fittings use a screw clamp type fitting with a rubber seal, for low pressure applications.
- Butt Weld/Short Spigot Fittings are used for joining PE pipelines with butt welding equipment.
- Long Spigot and Fabricated Fittings are like short spigot fittings, but can be joined with either electrofusion or butt welding machinery.
- Acu-Drain HDPE Drain Pipe Fittings are low-pressure fittings with a thin wall, made specifically for non-pressure drainage applications.
- HDPE Transition Fittings and BSP Threaded Adaptor Fittings are used to join HDPE pipe to a different type of pipe.
Acu-Tech sells a wide range of HDPE fittings;
FOR PROJECTS THAT RUN SMOOTHLY AND SYSTEMS THAT REQUIRE MINIMAL MAINTENANCE, TRUST ACU-TECH’S POLY PIPE ANCILLARY ITEMS.
Acu-Tech is your partner in creating pipe systems built to last. We serve the mining, plumbing, civil, industrial and utilities sectors across Australia and work to meet the specific needs of each industry. We aim to contribute to the success of every project through a comprehensive stock inventory and prompt delivery of requirements every time.
Need more info? Call us on