PE electrical and telecommunications conduit
Acu-Power and Acu-Comms conduit can be installed below ground by a variety of methods, including directional drilling, ploughing, and open trench. Also, its flexibility and availability in continuous coiled lengths facilitates installation into existing conduits or ducts as inner-duct.
Cable conduit is manufacured from HDPE, with a coloured outer layer, known as coex (co-extruded), for easy identification. Electrical HDPE Orange coex is used for Electrical Cable protection, and Comms HDPE White Coex is used for Communications Cable protection. Visual Early Warning Tape is available to lay in the ground above the conduit, to avoid damage by excavation. See www.acu-tech.com.au/products/pipe-marking-tape/ for Pipe Marking Tape suited for Communications Conduit and Electrical Conduit.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Bright colour coding; co-extruded outer layer for clear identification – Orange (ACU-POWER) or white (ACU-COMMS).
- Supplied in coils which reduces the number of joits and fittings required.
- Cost effective installation, particularly using trenchless technology.
- High strength and flexibility allows cold bending.
- Lightweight and quick to install.
- High quality – extremely tough and durable.
- Manufactured from High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- HDPE Orange Coex and HDPE White Coex outer layer.
- Trenchless installation greatly reduces environmental impact caused by excavation.
- Branded ACU-POWER or ACU-COMMS
- Acu-Tech transport can deliver to site for a small fee, with HIAB unloading.
Download the latest version of our Acu-Power and Comms Catalogue