ACU-COMMS – Communications Conduit in Safely Packaged Coils
Acu-Comms Communication Conduit is manufactured from high density polyethylene (HDPE) with a white co-extruded outer layer for clear identification.
Advances in cable technologies, as well as the expense of repairing sensitive cable materials like fibre optic cable, have driven preferences for protective conduit over that of direct burial. Acu-Comms conduit provides superior mechanical protection to fragile cable materials like fibre optic and coaxial cables, as well as protection from moisture or chemicals and even, in some cases, animals. Furthermore, the permanent pathway provided by conduit also facilitates replacement projects or future installations of additional cable or duct. Acu-Tech sells Telstra subduct, which is an internal duct inside the communications conduit, also known as Telstra conduit or Telstra subduct pipe. Multiple sub-ducts can be inserted into the white conduit pipe, to segregate and further protect phone cables, NBN & internet cables, and acting as an insulation duct.
Acu-Comms communications conduit comes in the following diameters and lengths:
|Conduit Diameter||Conduit Length|
|63mm||140m & 200m|
Acu-Comms conduit can be installed below ground by a variety of methods, including directional drilling, ploughing, and open trench. Also,its flexibility and availability in continuous coiled lengths facilitates installation into existing comunications conduits or ducts as inner-duct.
- Bright white colour coding for simple identification
- Cost effective installation, particularly using trenchless technology
- Trenchless installation minimises environmental impact caused by excavation
- Acu-Tech’s safe conduit coils are strapped in layers, to prevent dangerous uncoiling.
- High strength and lightweight
- Fast to install
- High quality poly conduit
- Extremely durable HDPE material
- Comm HDPE White Coex is branded ACU-COMMS
Download the Acu-Comms HDPE Communications Conduit Pipe Catalogue:
Acu-Comms HDPE Communications Conduit Sizes Available:
- Acu-Comms white HDPE pipe DN32 mm – 150m coil (CWJ03212150).
- Acu-Comms white HDPE pipe DN63 mm – 140m coil (CWJ06313140).
- Acu-Comms white HDPE pipe DN63 mm – 200m coil (CWJ06313200).
- Acu-Comms white HDPE pipe DN110 mm – 100m coil (CWJ11013100).
- Acu-Comms white HDPE pipe DN125 mm – 100m coil (CWJ12513100).
If you need advice or guidance, we’re here to help.
Acu-Tech Piping Systems’ sales team have extensive experience in the supply of acu comms HDPE conduit. We encourage you to tap into this wealth of knowledge for advice and guidance. Our sales office is ready to take your call on 08 9238 8000 and will ensure that your enquiry is dealt with promptly. Alternatively, to send a message please click here.
This acu comms product is also available from our Brisbane HDPE pipe manufacturing plant, which has the capacity to manufacture communications conduit in Queensland. As a QLD pipe manufacturer, Acu-Tech is a leading supplier of HDPE conduit pipes in the Brisbane directional drilling industry. To buy Comm HDPE white coex conduit from our Brisbane pipe manufacturing plant, contact us today on 1300 270 270.