ACU-DRAIN – Greasy, Trade and Laboratory Waste, Siphonic Stormwater and Sewer Pipelines
Acu-Drain HDPE is a complete drain, waste and vent system of pipes and fittings, manufactured from high-density polyethylene (HDPE). Polyethylene Drainage Pipe is a thin wall non-pressure drainage pipe widely used in commercial and industrial construction, for removing wastewater to the appropriate point in the building. Acu-Drain poly pipes can be used for siphonic drainage systems, and stormwater drains. Poly drainage pipe is often joined with EF drainage fittings, which are also available from Acu-Tech.
The Acu-Drain HDPE pipe system offers the following advantages:
- A complete product range from 50 mm to 315 mm, and larger sizes are be made to order.
- High resistance to chemicals, as well as organic and inorganic solvents.
- Easy to join lengths of pipe with Acu-Drain electrofusion drainage fittings.
- High Temperature resistance: HDPE can handle temperatures from -40°c to +95°c.
- Extremely resistant to mechanical stress due to high elasticity, flexibility and impact resistance. This makes HDPE particularly suitable for installation in unstable ground.
- Fully corrosion resistant, Polyethylene pipe is also resistant to build up or scaling due to its smooth inner surface and chemical properties.
- Prefabricated poly pipe spools can be made to order with bends, tees or flanged ends to suit your requirements.
- Comprehensive product and installation training of welding procedures and equipment.
- Sales, hire, repair and calibration of poly welding equipment, particularly for poly drainage pipe welders.
- Manufactured to AS/NZS 4401 “Plastics piping systems for soil and waste discharge (low and high temperature) inside buildings – Polyethylene (PE)” and AS/NZS 5065 “Polyethylene pipes and fittings for drainage and sewerage applications”
If you need advice or guidance, we’re here to help.
Acu-Tech Piping Systems’ sales team have extensive experience in the supply of waste pipeline installations. We encourage you to tap into this wealth of knowledge for advice and guidance. Our Sales Office is ready to take your call on 08 9238 8000 and will ensure that your enquiry is dealt with promptly. Alternatively, to send an email please click here.