ACU-DRAIN – Greasy, Trade and Laboratory Waste, Siphonic Stormwater and Sewer Pipelines
Acu-Drain HDPE is a complete drain, waste and vent system of pipes and fittings, manufactured from high-density polyethylene (HDPE).
The Acu-Drain HDPE System offers the following advantages:
- A complete product range from 50mm to 315mm. Larger sizes are be made to order.
- High resistance to chemicals, as well as organic and inorganic solvents.
- High Temperature resistance: HDPE can handle temperatures from -40°c to +95°c.
- Extremely resistant to mechanical stress due to high elasticity, flexibility and impact resistance. This makes HDPE particularly suitable for installation in unstable ground.
- Fully corrosion resistant, HDPE is also resistant to build up or scaling due to its smooth inner surface and chemical properties.
- Prefabricated pipe spools made to order
- Comprehensive product and installation training.
- Welding equipment: Sales, hire, repair and calibration of associated equipment.
- Manufactured to AS/NZS 4401 “Plastics piping systems for soil and waste discharge (low and high temperature) inside buildings – Polyethylene (PE)” and AS/NZS 5065 “Polyethylene pipes and fittings for drainage and sewerage applications”
If you need advice or guidance, we’re here to help.
Acu-Tech Piping Systems’ sales team have extensive experience in the supply of waste pipeline installations. We encourage you to tap into this wealth of knowledge for advice and guidance. Our Sales Office is ready to take your call on 08 9238 8000 and will ensure that your enquiry is dealt with promptly. Alternatively, to send an email please click here.