A compression reducing tee fitting is used to tee off a metric HDPE pipe, to add in a smaller size outlet to a PE Pipe. Compression reducing tees are often used to supply water or other fluids to an area from a main pipeline, as they have a smaller off-take (and therefore less flow) than the original pipeline. With a size range from 20 mm to 110 mm, compression reducing tee fittings match common pipe sizes, and are usually SDR 11. Compression reducing tees are suitable for water and other similar fluids, with pressures up to 16 bar, however this varies with the ambient temperature and temperature of the pipe contents. Reducing tee compression fittings are made from PE100 material with precisely moulded parts, and a rubber sealing ring for larger sizes.
Compression reducing tees are suitable for outdoor use, being resistant to etching by numerous chemical substances, and to UV rays. Compatible with PELD, PEHD, PE40, PE80 and PE100 pipes, compression reducing tee fittings may also be known as compression reducing tees, compression tee reducer fittings or poly pipe outlet tee joiners. Sizes up to 200mm are available in some compression fittings, so contact us if you have a specific size that isn’t listed below!
Compression reducing tee sizes available:
- 20 mm compression reducing tee – 16 mm offtake (7164.2016).
- 25 mm compression reducing tee – 20 mm offtake (7164.2520).
- 32 mm compression reducing tee – 25 mm offtake (7164.3225).
- 40 mm compression reducing tee – 25 mm offtake (7164.4025).
- 40 mm compression reducing tee – 32 mm offtake (7164.4032).
- 50 mm compression reducing tee – 25 mm offtake (7164.5025).
- 50 mm compression reducing tee – 32 mm offtake (7164.5032).
- 50 mm compression reducing tee – 40 mm offtake (7164.5040).
- 63 mm compression reducing tee – 32 mm offtake (7164.6332).
- 63 mm compression reducing tee – 40 mm offtake (7164.6340).
- 63 mm compression reducing tee – 50 mm offtake (7164.6350).
- 75 mm compression reducing tee – 63 mm offtake (7164.7563).
- 110 mm compression reducing tee – 63 mm offtake (7164.1163).
To view Acu-Tech’s Compression Fittings Catalogue, click here
Need more info?
Acu-Tech’s supply of premium-quality poly compression fittings is only paralleled by our brand of customer service. Contact us today for your queries and our sales team will gladly help you with compression fittings. Offering custom fabrication services and working with Europe’s leading manufacturers, we also help businesses who are in need of something more specific.
Need more info?
Our sales team is always here to help. For guidance or more information, call us on.