A compression end cap fitting is used to cap off a length of metric HDPE pipe. With a size range from 20 mm to 110 mm, compression end plug fittings match common pipe sizes, and are usually SDR 11. Compression end caps are suitable for water and other similar fluids, with pressures up to 16 bar, however this varies with the ambient temperature and temperature of the pipe contents. End cap compression fittings are made from PE100 material with precisely moulded parts, and a rubber sealing ring for larger sizes.
Compression end caps are suitable for outdoor use, being resistant to etching by numerous chemical substances, and to UV rays. Compatible with PELD, PEHD, PE40, PE80 and PE100 pipes, compression end cap fittings may also be known as compression end plugs, compression plug fittings or poly pipe end cap plugs. Sizes up to 200mm are available in some compression fittings, so contact us if you have a specific size that isn’t listed below!
Compression end cap sizes available:
- 20 mm compression end cap/end plug (7274.0020).
- 25 mm compression end cap/end plug (7274.0025).
- 32 mm compression end cap/end plug (7274.0032).
- 40 mm compression end cap/end plug (7274.0040).
- 50 mm compression end cap/end plug (7274.0050).
- 63 mm compression end cap/end plug (7274.0063).
- 75 mm compression end cap/end plug (7274.0075).
- 90 mm compression end cap/end plug (7274.0090).
- 110 mm compression end cap/end plug (7274.0110).
To view Acu-Tech’s Compression Fittings Catalogue, click here
Need more info?
Acu-Tech’s supply of premium-quality poly compression fittings is only paralleled by our brand of customer service. Contact us today for your queries and our sales team will gladly help you with compression fittings. Offering custom fabrication services and working with Europe’s leading manufacturers, we also help businesses who are in need of something more specific.
Need more info?
Our sales team is always here to help. For guidance or more information, call us on.