A compression 90° elbow fitting is used to join two lengths of metric HDPE pipe in an L shape. With a size range from 20 mm to 160 mm, compression 90° elbow fittings match common pipe sizes, and are usually SDR 11. Compression 90° elbows are suitable for water and other similar fluids, with pressures up to 16 bar, however this varies with the ambient temperature and temperature of the pipe contents. 90° elbow compression fittings are made from PE100 material with precisely moulded parts, and a rubber sealing ring for larger sizes.
Compression 90° elbows are suitable for outdoor use, being resistant to etching by numerous chemical substances, and to UV rays. Compatible with PELD, PEHD, PE40, PE80 and PE100 pipes, compression 90° elbow fittings may also be known as compression 90° elbows, compression 90° bend fittings or poly pipe 90° bends. Sizes up to 200 mm are available in some compression fittings, so contact us if you have a specific size that isn’t listed below!
Compression 90° elbow sizes available:
- 20 mm 90° compression elbow (7054.0020).
- 25 mm 90° compression elbow (7054.0025).
- 32 mm 90° compression elbow (7054.0032).
- 40 mm 90° compression elbow (7054.0040).
- 50 mm 90° compression elbow (7054.0050).
- 63 mm 90° compression elbow (7054.0063).
- 75 mm 90° compression elbow (7054.0075).
- 90 mm 90° compression elbow (7054.0090).
- 110 mm 90° compression elbow (7054.0110).
- 160 mm 90° compression elbow (7054.0160).
To view Acu-Tech’s Compression Fittings Catalogue, click here
Need more info?
Acu-Tech’s supply of premium-quality poly compression fittings is only paralleled by our brand of customer service. Contact us today for your queries and our sales team will gladly help you with compression fittings. Offering custom fabrication services and working with Europe’s leading manufacturers, we also help businesses who are in need of something more specific.
Need more info?
Our sales team is always here to help. For guidance or more information, call us on.